2013 SUBARU CONTINGENCY PROGRAM / RALLY AMERICA CHAMPIONSHIP
Jan. 18, 2013 – The Subaru Rally Support Program is managed by Subaru of America Inc., partner Vermont SportsCar and continues to be the most lucrative contingency program in North American rallying, with over $16,000 available at each Rally America National Championship event for Subaru drivers. For 2013 the program will focus on reducing entry fees for Subaru drivers while also paying finish-position payouts to Subaru Super Production Class drivers.
Early Entry Fee Credits
Each national event organizer of the 2013 Rally America National Championship will make available a “Subaru Early Entry Fee” to the first 10 paid Subaru teams in the National and the first 10 paid Subaru entries in the concurrent Regional rally. This reduced “Subaru Early Entry Fee” will be $500 below the event’s normal Early Entry Fee for a National entry, and $300 below normal Early Entry Fee for a Regional entry.
Teams receive the credit when they pay their entry. This entry fee credit is available to ANY class of Subaru but it is limited to the first 10 paid entrants in the National and the first 10 paid entrants in the Regional.
• The first 10 Subaru National entries, any class, receive a $500 credit off the Event’s respective National Early Entry Fee
• The first 10 Subaru Regional entries, any class, receive a $300 credit off the Event’s respective Regional Early Entry Fee
• After an Event’s respective “Early Entry Deadline” passes there are no credits provided* (*The SnoDrift Rally and the 100 Acre Wood Rally will be handled differently due to timing of this program. Please refer to bulletins issued by those events on how this program will be implemented. The credit for 100 Acre Wood Rally will be extended to Feb 15th, 2013)
• The Event’s standard Early Entry Fee is dictated solely by the respective Event Organizer and this program will only reduce that fee by the above stated amounts for Subaru drivers. Event Organizers may list this reduced fee as “The Subaru Early Entry Fee” or other mutually agreeable name.
• The early entry fee credit is ONLY available at the seven rounds that comprise the 2013 Rally America National Championship.
• Subaru drivers do NOT need to pre-register with Vermont SportsCar to receive this credit. However, the participants’ contact information may be provided by the Event Organizers to Vermont SportsCar.
Super Production Contingency Program
This portion of the Subaru Rally Support Program pays finish position awards to qualifying Subaru Super Production Class participants at all 2013 Rally America National Championship Events. Participants in this plan must register with Vermont SportsCar HERE. Rules and regulations apply, please read the complete rules/regulations HERE.
PLAN A = 2008 and newer Model Year Subaru
PLAN B = 2007 and older Model Year Subaru
|Finish Position**(among registered program entrants)||First||Second||Third|
|SP – Plan “A”||$4,000||$2,500||$1,000|
|SP – Plan “B”||$1,000||$500||$250|