Each national event organizer of the 2013 Rally America National Championship will make available a “Subaru Early Entry Fee” to the first 10 paid Subaru teams in the National and the first 10 paid Subaru entries in the concurrent Regional rally. This reduced “Subaru Early Entry Fee” will be $500 below the event’s normal Early Entry Fee for a National entry, and $300 below normal Early Entry Fee for a Regional entry. Teams receive the credit when they pay their entry. This entry fee credit is available to ANY class of Subaru but it is limited to the first 10 paid entrants in the National and the first 10 paid entrants in the Regional.
• The first 10 Subaru National entries, any class, receive a $500 credit off the Event’s respective National Early Entry Fee
• The first 10 Subaru Regional entries, any class, receive a $300 credit off the Event’s respective Regional Early Entry Fee
• After an Event’s respective “Early Entry Deadline” passes there are no credits provided* (*The SnoDrift Rally and the 100 Acre Wood Rally will be handled differently due to timing of this program. Please refer to bulletins issued by those events on how this program will be implemented.)
• The Event’s standard Early Entry Fee is dictated solely by the respective Event Organizer and this program will only reduce that fee by the above stated amounts for Subaru drivers. Event Organizers may list this reduced fee as “The Subaru Early Entry Fee” or other mutually agreeable name.
• The early entry fee credit is ONLY available at the seven rounds that comprise the 2013 Rally America National Championship.
• Subaru drivers do NOT need to pre-register with Vermont SportsCar to receive this credit. However, the participants’ contact information may be provided by the Event Organizers to Vermont SportsCar.
- What if an entrant drops out of the event and requires a refund?
- A: Event Organizer refunds the entry fee, in accordance with the event’s own refund policy and may apply the applicable Entry credit to the 11th entered Subaru who paid an Early Entry fee, in the form of a check or credit card refund.
- What if an entrant receives the Early Entry Fee Credit but does not start the event in a Subaru? (a change of vehicle after initial registration)
- A: Event Scrutineers will be aware of which participants received the Subaru Early Entry Fee. If a participant changes vehicles and is no longer entering the event with a Subaru he/she will be charged the difference in entry fees before being allowed to start the event.
- What if there are less than 10 Subaru entrants who receive the Subaru Early Entry Credit in either National or Regional?
- Unused credits will not be transferred or utilized in any other way.