The Subaru Rally Support Program provides discounted ARA entry fees for Subaru drivers.
2023 Program: The “Subaru Early Entry Fee” will be $500 below the event’s posted Early Entry Fee for a National entry, and $300 below the posted Early Entry Fee for a Regional entry. This entry fee credit is available to ANY class of Subaru entered.
Rules and restrictions apply, please review the complete rules below.
RALLY SUPPORT PROGRAM
1. Program Name
- 2023 Subaru Rally Support Program
2. Program Summary
- Participating national event organizers of the American Rally Association Championship shall make available a “Subaru Early Entry Fee” to the first ten (10) paid Subaru teams in the National and the first ten (10) paid Subaru entries in the concurrent Regional rally, should one exist.
- The “Subaru Early Entry Fee” will be $500 below the event’s posted Early Entry Fee for a National entry, and $300 below the posted Early Entry Fee for a Regional entry. This entry fee credit is available to ANY class of Subaru.
- The credit is handled entirely between the event organizer and the entering team. Registration in the Subaru Contingency program is not required to receive the credit.
- After an Event’s respective “Early Entry Deadline” passes there shall be no further credits or discounts provided as part of this program. Each event organizer may dictate the terms and details of the entry deadlines.
3. Covered Events
- All 2023 National level American Rally Association Championship stage rally events.
- Regional and/or Super Regional events are not included
4. Registration Requirements
- Registration is NOT REQUIRED for this Subaru Rally Support Program
- Registrants will receive a discounted entry fee directly via the participating event organizer
5. Decal Requirements
6. Vehicle Eligibility
- Eligible Subaru vehicles shall include any make, model or class of Subaru in any ARA class.
To find out more about the ARA Championship, visit their page at the American Rally Association.